Canada Visa from Bangladesh
Canada visitor visa will allow you to visit Canada for tourism, business, or other purposes. To apply for a Canada visitor visa, you should meet the basic requirements and then apply online through the IRCC portal.
With a Canada visa, you can
- Visit Canada’s top tourist attractions;
- Meet your family living in Canada
- stay in Canada with temporary legal status
- Explore options for a Canada investor visa
Visa requirements might not be the same for all. People applying from Bangladesh must submit additional documents.
- Purpose: You must have a clear purpose in order to apply for a Canada visa. Without proper and appropriate purpose of travel, your application might get rejected! Contact us to make a great application!
- Fund: You must be financially sound. You must include financial documents to prove your financial status. Providing strong financial documents are very important as this matter will greatly impact on the visa decision.
- Travel history: If you’re applying as a tourist, you have a strong travel history in the past.
- Social ties: Visa applications without strong social and family ties mostly get rejected. Therefore, if you’re applying from Bangladesh, you must highlight your social tries.
- No criminal records: You must not be engaged in crime and illegal activities.
- Have good health: You must be in good health at the time of your Canada visa application.
How to apply
- Step 1: Check if you’re eligible
- Step 2: Gather your documents
- Step 3: Apply online
- Step 4: Upload your documents
- Step 5: Pay your Canada visa fees online
- Step 6: Give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)
Canada visa application fees
- Canada Visitor Visa Application Fee: CAD$100
- Biometric Fee: CAD$85
- All Passports
- Birth certificate
- National ID Card
- Photograph – (35X45 mm)
- Marriage Certificate and Nikah Namah
- Employment documents – NOC, salary payslips, salary account statement
- Business documents (if you’re a business owner)
- Evidence of liquid funds/movable assets – Fixed deposits, savings, etc
- Evidence of properties – Copies of the deed of Land, apartments, buildings, or any other fixed assets.
- Tax documents
- Canada visa application form
- Family Information form
- Letter of Invitation (if applicable)
- Planned travel itinerary